- The Bible as the inspired, infallible, inerrant Word of God, the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return in power and glory.
- The sinfulness of man, and salvation by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting, and the unbeliever to the resurrection of judgement.
- The support and participation in the task of fulfilling the Great Commission as an obligation of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Since we are an interdenominational society, we recognize there are other doctrines held by various Christian believers, which they believe to be consistent with the above. However, such doctrines will not be incorporated except as approved by the Society.
Code of Conduct
CESLM Code for Christian Witness 2019 Download