Return to Work in Alberta (ROWA) provides comprehensive and personalized services for EI recipients in Calgary and area for re-entry into the workforce.
Visit our website too for more information about our services at https://www.centrefornewcomers.ca/return-to-work
To register, please contact or call 403-536-8242.
Click the link below for more information:
The Community Support Services provides a supportive framework for foreign nationals in possession of work permits, post-graduate open work permits, and their dependents. The objective of the program is to foster self-reliance and adaptability while our clients live and work in Alberta, whether it is temporarily, or as they transition to permanent residents.
The program works collaboratively with government agencies, employers, educational institutions, communities and other relevant stakeholders to establish best practices and strategies which create positive experiences for our clients, as we pro-actively facilitate their integration into the workplace.
Our Community Support Services program offers workshops, information sessions and events like the ones below:
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Pathways to Permanent Residency
- Settlement services for your family
- Budgeting and income tax filing
- Social Café’s (Topics include: Understanding Canadian Culture, Building Your Self-Esteem, Mental Health and Wellness, Labour Exploitation: Understanding and Getting Help)
- Recreational and Social events
For more information, click on this link: https://www.ccisab.ca/community-support-services/community-support-services.html
For a pdf brochure, download here: Calgary Support Services